Currently, we only support a guided experience for creating an email forwarding addresses in Google Suite. Do not fear though!
Here are some helpful links to help you do the same elsewhere:
- Office 365 – Add your Mail Armor address as a distribution list group member
- Self-hosted Microsoft Exchange – Add your Mail Armor address as a distribution list group member
- ProtonMail – Add your Mail Armor address as a contact group member
- Zoho Mail – Add your Mail Armor address as a contact group member
Things to keep in mind:
- Choose any email distribution group name, sometimes also called a forwarding address, you’d like. Configure it to forward to [email protected]
- Some providers may require you to verify the forwarding address. If that is the case, you will find the verification email they sent you under Reports -> Mail Armor History as an entry row.
- If your provider does not support aliases or other ways of forwarding without an account, create a new account named after your desired Mail Armor address at your domain and configure that account to forward all mail to [email protected]
You can continue on with activating Mail Armor now and do this later if you wish. In the meantime, you’ll just forward suspicious emails to [email protected], and the alias you create will work just as soon as you create it.
You’re able to revisit this section from your Tasks page at any time to get back to these instructions.