Please upload a screenshot that demonstrates your active VPN connection. We’ve added examples of how to do this below using a generic VPN client. Connecting to your VPN will vary but remember to take a screenshot of your VPN in a connected state.
Instructions for Windows
Instruction for Mac
Depending on your VPN application, connecting to your VPN may vary. Instructions below are for the native OSX VPN connection. If you usually connect to your VPN through a separate app, continue to use that and simply take a screenshot of the app after you’ve connected to your VPN.
For native OSX VPN connections
- Open System Preferences → Network.
- Select your your VPN service from the list of services on the left.
- Ensure your VPN shows Connected status at the top, and connect if it does not.
- Take a screenshot of this window.
How to take a screenshot on your Mac
- To take a screenshot, press and hold these three keys together: Shift, Command, and 3.
- If you see a thumbnail in the corner of your screen, click it to edit the screenshot. Or wait for the screenshot to save to your desktop.